Skip to product information
1 of 1
Voron 0.2 Kit (S1) - LDO
Regular price $25,800.00 TWD Sale price $25,800.00 TWD
Voron 0.2 Kit (S1) - LDO
1 of 1
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails & HIWIN X Rails - No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails! In addition, we've thrown in a high quality HIWIN linear rail for the X axis.
- E3D Revo Hotend - We have collaborated with folks at E3D to bring the Revo Voron hotend to our Voron kits! Grey kits go with grey heatsinks while other kits go with custom blue heatsinks!
- Picobilical PCB - Picobilical is an in-house redesign of Timmit's V0-Umbilical Mod that is essentially a secondary mainboard! Picobilical greatly simplifies wiring and frees up extra ports on the mainboard.
- Linear Rail Mounting Bar - Our kit includes custom 7H size linear rail mounting bars to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here..
- Threadlocked- All our set screws (grub screws) come precoated with threadlocker to prevent loosening of critical components.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Kirigami Bed Holder - For the sake of easier assembly, maintenence and wiring, we've included the famous Kirigami bed holder mod by Christoph Mueller in all our kits.
- Slide-in nuts - We included these custom designed nuts in our kit so you don't have to pull any hairs out when you discover you forgot to preload a hex nut. It also makes modding on the V0 a breeze.
- Pre-assembled Build Plates - Our build plates come pre-assembled with 100W polyimide heaters that heater faster and report more accurate bed temperatures.
- 200W Power Supply - Our kits come with a 200W power supply instead of the standard 150W PSU.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference if you find anything in the manual ambiguous or unclear.
- Use the No-Drop Nut mod by zruncho, this mod helps secure hex nuts within the extrusion.
- Check out Nero 3D's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- The Z axis cable chain may include more links than needed. When installing, move the build plate to the top most position, then fit the cable chain and remove links as needed. Beware, if your cable chain is too long, it may interfere with Z travel!
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.