Voron 2.4 (Rev. C) Kit - LDO
Voron 2.4 (Rev. C) Kit - LDO
Create Your Masterpiece: Assemble the Ultimate LDO 3D Printer Kit
Elevate your crafting capabilities and bring precision engineering to life with LDO’s exceptional 3D printer kit. Perfect for both enthusiasts and experts, this kit invites you to construct a printer that defines the fusion of quality, performance, and innovation. Experience the satisfaction of building and operating the ultimate 3D printer that transforms your vision into reality.
The LDO Voron 2.4 kit seamlessly combines performance with ease of assembly, offering an unmatched printing experience for both hobbyists and professionals alike. It features premium components, from its sturdy frame and precise motion system to the reliable electronics that drive its functionality.
- Build/Review Videos
- V2.4r2 Compatibility - Our kit is designed to be compatible with V2.4 Rev2.
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heat inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle-free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - Instead of the stock exhaust, we include parts for the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets are not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flathead screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord, and the users are very helpful on the #voron_2_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's YouTube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Build Notes & Tips - Read this guide for LDO-specific build notes and tips that will make your build experience much smoother.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide ( Rev.A/B; Rev.C) to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide for Rev.A kit and Rev.C kit to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible-looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
Our team at LDO would like to give our heartfelt thanks to the Voron team, beta testers, and members of the community for helping us constantly improve our kits:
- Beta Kit Testers (V2.4-300): Steve, Doc, wile.e, badnoob.
- Beta Kit Testers (V2.4-350): hartk, Blamm.